Print Management means many different things, to different people – it may mean the best way of sourcing your company’s or customers entire print requirement, or finding a solution to meet an impossible deadline. KJB clients range from local sole traders to national organisations, to international print management companies – any company can reap the benefits of our capability and knowledge.
In our experience everyone quite rightly expects good quality and competitive pricing and many printers offer just that, but are let down by the quality of service they offer.
KJB specialise in supporting SME organisations reduce the unit cost of every printed item required, enabling customers to save time, effort and expenditure in their printed portfolio of products.
Quality assured supply chain
Many companies, having realised the benefits of releasing their staff from print production and procurement activity. Many have a desire to source all their printed and associated products from a single supplier, if one could be found.
This simple step, removes the cost of dealing with a number of different suppliers with different personnel, systems, lead times and attitudes. If your aim is to release staff time and back office costs, in order that they may undertake more value adding activities within the core of your business, then outsourcing your print procurement to a trusted and quality assured supplier, then KJB is your solution.
At KJB, we understands the issues that companies face in producing and also purchasing printed material, because that is what we do. Our print offering is provided from our in house manufacturing capability and where products are outside of our manufacturing capability, from our extensive network of partners.
We will manage the process from end to end, so that you don’t have to, ensuring that you receive hassle free print, for a product that conforms to the high standards of quality, and value for money.
- Digital Print for Personalised Marketing
- Lithographic Printing for High Volume Corporate Stationery
- Call off Stock Facility and Storage Warehouse
- No Carbon Requirement (NCR) Printing
- Large scale Point of Sale Stationery
- Complete Corporate Printing Solution
- Print artwork management & storage
- Electronic or paper consolidated invoicing
Our key service lines are
- On-line ordering digital platform with a dynamic product catalogue for print-on-demand products and personalisations
- Inventory management and management information platform delivering total visibility and control of stocked items within our secure warehouse
- Personalised stationery
- Operational and transactional print
- Print-on-demand products
- Warehousing, picking, packing and distribution